But high school freshman Mitsuki Kanzaki is less than thrilled. Kanzaki bring a teenage son and daughter along for the ride.


Pin On Yuri

Recently My Sister is Unusual.

Recently my sister anim. Bullshit Month is drawing to a close which is MUSIC to my ears. Synopsis First year high school girl Mitsuki Kanzakis mother just remarried and now she lives in a new home in a new neighborhood with a new older step brother Yuuya. While Mitsuki is cautious of this new relationship with her older brother her inhibitions quickly take a turn for the perverted when shes suddenly possessed by Hiyori a ghost girl with amnesia.

The story is unique but the way it was done was poorly setup. But before it ends heres my review of the anime Recently My Sister is Unusual Let me k. Recently My Little Sister is Unusual ImoCho ImoCyo Japanese.

Follows a family just starting to rebuild. 25 rows Recently My Sister Is Unusual is an anime television series written by Hideyuki. Mitsuki and Yuuya have just become step-siblings and are working to adjust to their new lives as a family living within the same house.

Lately My Little Sisters Been Acting A Bit Strange But also known as ImoCho 妹ちょ is a Japanese manga series by Mari Matsuzawa serialized in Fujimi Shobos Monthly Dragon Age since November 9 2010. Videos Reviews Comments More Info.

1 haize78 Apr 28 2015 45. Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga. An anime television series adaptation with twelve episodes premiered on January 4 2014.

Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. When they marry Mr. Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okaishiin Da Ga.

Also known as ImoCho or Recently My Sister is Unusual its English translation Lately My Little Sisters Been Acting A Bit Strange But a manga series by Mari Matsuzawa that debuted on November 9 2010. Which was pure LOL. Looking for anime like Recently My Sister is Unusual and No Game No Life Request Hey guys Im new here but just started getting into anime and i love the ecchi school life genre.

As if things couldnt get any. Recently My Sister is Unusual. Recently My Sister Is Unusual Saikin Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga or ImoCho for short is a show that you could almost call psychological horror for how horribly life treats the main.

The only thing that was enjoyable was after the END credits of episode 6 they did a Metal Gear Solid parodyreference. Her new stepdad later gets transferred overseas and her mother goes with him leaving her alone with Yuuya towards whom she acts cold and distant. Newest Oldest Episode 12 Farewell Hiyori-chan.

Stinging from a history of absent and abusive father figures she is slow to accept her stepfather and stepbrother. An anime television series premiered in. Recently my sister is unusual.

I fell in love with Recently My Sister is unusual Hoping to find some more in this genre. Recently My Little Sister Is Unusual not an anime I would recommend to anyone. Would also like to find some shows like No Game No Life Thank you.

Recently my sister is unusualImoCho Manga to Bundle Anime Dec 21 2013 Recently my sister is unusualImoCho Animes 1st Promo Streamed Dec 20 2013 Saikin Imōto no Yōsu ga Chotto Okashiin. Recently my sister is unusual. Recently My Sister is Unusual.


Yuruyuri Tv Anime 3rd Season S Title Confirmed As Yuruyuri San Hai Yuru Yuri Anime Yuru Yuri Yuri Anime